Selecting essential oils can be a daunting and time consuming task, for the beginner especially. That’s why I have sourced a selection of 100% premium grade aromatherapy essential oils suitable for therapeutic and perfumery applications. I have checked all batches and assembled myself to assure quality. These oils have been selected and guaranteed to be:
- 100% natural. Not rectified or synthetic
- Suitable for therapeutic applications i.e.: stress, emotional states, skincare
- Quality fragrances
If you are not happy with any or all of the oils please return for a refund.
Starter kit 1 contains
Floral notes – rose, jasmine, ylang ylang
Wood notes – sandalwood, cedarwood
Fresh notes – lavender, Sweet orange, bergamot, lemon
Oriental notes – vetiver, patchouli, peru balsam
- Rosa centifolia absolute. Rose maroc. 2ml. solvent extraction
- Jasminum grandifolium absolute. Jasmine. 2ml. Solvent extraction
- Cananga odorata. Ylang ylang – extra grade. 5 ml. Highest grade and first extraction of ylang ylang.
- Santalum spicatum. Sandalwood. 5 ml.
- Cedrus atlantica. Cedarwood, 5ml
- Lavendula angustifolia. True Lavender. 5ml. Highest grade French lavender.
- Citrus aurantium – bergamia. Bergamot. 5 ml. Cold pressed
- Citrus sinensis. Sweet orange. 5ml. Cold pressed
- Citrus limon. Lemon. 5ml. Cold pressed
- Vetiveria zizanoides. Vetiver. 5ml
- Pogestemon cablin. Patchouli. 5ml. Dark patchouli is distilled and manufactured to produce deep and warm base notes and excellent fixing properties
- Myroxylon pereirae. Peru Balsam. 5ml. Distilled complete essential oil and non-rectified from balsam resin.
- Fractionated coconut. Caprylic/capric triglyceride. 50ml. No odour base oil for perfume oil products.
- 3 x 15ml roll-on glass bottles with cap
- 3 x 5ml amber glass bottles with cap
- 5 x pipettes. Can rinse and reuse
- Wooden aromatherapy storage box with quick reference blending factor guide.